Friday, December 30, 2011

Guess What.....

As many of you already know, the hubby and I are expecting a baby. My due date is July 14, 2012. I am going to try and update this every week or so. I also start my student teaching Monday so I am sure it is going to be crazy busy!!! But I love it!

Baby is the size of: a plum

Symptoms: having a few- getting up every 2 hours to pee at night, starting to get a little pooch, my boobs hurt

Maternity Clothes: loving the jeans and some shirts.

Sleep: I do love to sleep. I wake up late, take a nap and then go to bed around 9:30. I do see that I am not as tired as I was at first.

Fun moments this past week: Seeing our sweet baby on the ultrasound! It was awesome!

Movement: none yet!

Food cravings: The doctor said I needed to gain weight so I am trying to eat more! oh darn!

Gender & Name:We have no idea!!!

Weight gained: Belly button in or out: in

What I am looking forward to: knowing what the gender is!

Reflections on the past week: This week is my last week off from work. I start my student teaching Monday. I am going to be in a 5th grade math class. I am extremely nervous but excited at the same time!!! I am ready to be done with it all and meet my sweet baby!

1 comment:

WonderfulMama said...

This is going to be a wonderful way to keep in touch with everyone up to date. I look forward to "being there". :). Wishing you and Nathan all the best. Xo