Thursday, June 21, 2012

Getting close!!

My intentions were to update this blog every week. Well with student teaching and keeping a house together that did not work! Oops!
So lets start again....
We have made it to 36 weeks! So exciting. I am sure most everyone knows by now we are having a BOY! I knew it was a boy from the beginning...have you seen my husbands side of the family! (This would have been the first girl in 20 years!) Hey maybe next time!!! :)
This pregnancy has been pretty good. Now that I am getting down to the end I am starting to feel it! He is sitting really low and is pressing against some stuff down there! UGH!
Here is a picture I took at 35 weeks:
Photo: A new belly shot with 1 month to go!
I feel like I have totally popped out in the past 2 weeks. Also here are my 36 week stats:
How far along? 36 wks


Total weight gain: I have gained about 30 pounds
Maternity clothes? ummm yes! And some of those are becoming small.
Stretch marks? so far just a few on my hip..praying that is all i get!

Sleep: I have some energy but most of it is gone by 3:00. Good thing it is summer vacation!
Best moment this week: Seeing baby Khloe! This is Greg and Stacy Castleberry's baby. She made her debut Tuesday! Greg is Nathan's friend from a long time ago ( I think elementary school).
Miss Anything? Being able to go to bed and fall right to sleep.
Movement: tons! It's the best part of pregnancy! Love the hiccups too!
Food cravings: Not really

Food aversions: non so far!
Gender: BOY

Labor Signs: No thank you!

Symptoms: achy and sleepy
Belly Button in or out? so close to an outie! haha def weird lookin!!

Wedding rings on or off? off...hands and feet have been swelling a lot lately!

This has been a great time in my life! Nathan and I are getting excited and nervous at the same time! We are very excited to bring this sweet baby boy into our lives!
We are still waiting to reveal the name until he is born! So....don't ask! HAHA
I promise to update next week!

I leave you with this precious posting someone put on Facebook. Made me cry!
Photo

No comments: